Search the Smyrna Business Association events calendar below. Stay up to date on events and things to do in Smyrna this month! Whether you are looking for early morning networking, business luncheons with exciting speakers, or after hours events with drinks, food, and fun, then the Smyrna Business Association has you covered!
We welcome you to explore our upcoming events and activities for the month. Check back each week to make sure you don’t miss out on any major networking opportunities!
Also, for mobile updates, text “smyrna” to the phone number, 63975.
- This event has passed.
Cobb Chamber & KSU’s Wednesday Webinar Series on Leadership Excellence
April 8 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
The College of Professional Education at Kennesaw State University, in collaboration with the Cobb Chamber of Commerce, is pleased to offer a new Webinar Wednesday Series on Leadership Excellence Wednesday, April 1, at 11:30 a.m. This 8 part Leadership Excellence Series is modeled after KSU’s award winning Executive Leadership program, and covers the 8 Roles of a Leader.
When: See dates below, 11:30am-1pm
Cost: FREE for Members and NonMembers
Participate in a minimum of 7 of the 8 webinars and you will earn a Digital Badge in Leadership Excellence from Kennesaw State University.
- Leader as Communicator (April 1st): Communicate with Empathy, Ask Great Questions, Listen with Excellence, and Present Inspiring Ideas
- Leader as Coach (April 8th): Coach for Performance, Coach for Development, Coach for Solutions, and Coach to Resolve Conflicts
- Leader as Innovator (April 15th): Understand Innovation, Build a Culture of Innovation, and Develop Your Company’s Innovation Playbook
- Leader as Change Agent (April 22nd): Create Change Readiness, Lead Positive Change, and Navigate the 7-Step Change Process
- Leader as Director (April 29th): Develop and Communicate an Inspiring Vision, Set Strategic SMART Goals, and Delegate Effectively
- Leader as Producer (May 6th): Design Processes that Drive Productivity, Attract and Retain “A” Players, and Manage Time and Stress
- Leader as Coordinator (May 13th): Define and Scope Projects, Build Schedules and Budgets, and Effectively Communicate with Stakeholders
- Leader as Monitor (May 20th): Monitor Core Processes, Make Better Decisions, and Drive Continuous Improvement Using Data Analytics