Smyrna Business Association Scholarship Application
Smyrna Business Association Scholarship is awarded to a handful of local graduating high school seniors each year to help pay for their college tuition.
The SBA continually strives to support the Smyrna community and wants to encourage Smyrna’s youth to pursue education, integrity, and excellence in all areas of life.
Deadline: April 30th
- Must graduate from Campbell, Osborne High School, Whitefield Academy this year.
- Must plan to pursue college degree in a business-related career.
- Must attend college in the year immediately following high school graduation.
- Copy of your current high school transcript.
- A one-page essay explaining why SBA should award you with this scholarship.
- A signed letter of recommendation from your faculty sponsor.
- The sponsor can submit their letter digitally by emailing it directly to the SBA Secretary contact info below with “SBA Scholarship Recommendation Letter – Your Name” as the subject line. Otherwise, please include it with your mailed materials.
- Digital Submission:
You may submit your information via the submission form on this page or email it directly to the SBA Secretary at email@example.com. The recommendation letter should be emailed to the SBA Secretary.
P.O. Box 186 Smyrna, GA