Smyrna Business Association Scholarship Application
Smyrna Business Association Scholarship is awarded to a handful of local graduating high school seniors each year to help pay for their college tuition.
The SBA continually strives to support the Smyrna community and wants to encourage Smyrna’s youth to pursue education, integrity, and excellence in all areas of life.
There is a brief application form along with some required items for submission. Please make sure you meet the eligibility requirements listed below before applying. And please don’t forget to submit all the requested items. We are not able to consider incomplete applications out of fairness to the other applicants.
Deadline: Extended to April 13, 2020
- Must graduate from Campbell, Osborne High School, or Whitefield Academy this year.
- Must plan to pursue college degree in a business-related career.
- Must attend college in the year immediately following high school graduation.
- Copy of your current high school transcript.
- A one-page essay explaining why SBA should award you with this scholarship.
- A signed letter of recommendation from your faculty sponsor.
- The sponsor can submit their letter digitally by emailing it directly to the SBA Education Committee Chair Georgia Sangster at email@example.com with “SBA Scholarship Recommendation Letter – Your Name” as the subject line. Otherwise, please include it with your mailed materials.
1. Digital Submission:
You may submit your information via the submission form on this page or email it directly to the SBA Education Committee Chair Georgia Sangster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
P.O. Box 186, Smyrna, GA 30081